Before & After Photos
our aim is to create a whole new smile that will make you look and feel incredible
To show you just how powerful a new smile can be, we’ve assembled some case studies from the practice. Take a look at the smiles below and call us to see how we can help you
Dental Implants before and after
All on 4 same day Dental Implant
Replace front teeth with Dental Implants
Full mouth all on 4 dental implant treatment
Before and after orthodontic treatment in kent
Upper and lower clear fixed brace after whitening
Orthodontics treatment clear braces
Before and after dental implants Kent smile gallery
Female Dental Implant Cases
Male Dental Implant Cases
Braces smile gallery before and after
We provide a wide range of orthodontic treatments to straighten your teeth. From fixed to removable, clear to invisible and traditional to super fast, we have a brace that will suit your own needs. Some of our orthodontic patients share their story in the smile gallery below.
New Smiles Before and After Smile Gallery
Some of our New Smile patients share their story in the New Smile smile gallery below.
Mini smile makeover
Full smile makeover
Anti-wrinkle smile gallery before and after
Our anti-winkle treatments have proven to be extremely effective at plumping skin, and minimising wrinkles and fine lines to produce a more youthful appearance.
Some of our anti-winkle patients share their story below.
Parrock Dental & Implant Centres will guarantee all ‘FINEST’ private inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, implant restorations and veneers for a 5 year period and all ‘STANDARD’ private inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, implant restorations and implant restorations for a 3 year period from the date the work was fitted. The exception is all-ceramic crowns and bridges which we will guarantee for a 3 year period from the date fitted.
All ‘FINEST’ implants (titanium posts) placed by Dr Rik Trivedi have been chosen for their usual high survival rate in studies on average of 99.6% over 10 years. All finest implants have 10 years limited guarantee after placement. All value systems have not been studied as thoroughly and so their survival rate is variable and only a limited three year guarantee is given.
This is providing the following terms are strictly met:
Patients attends the clinic where the work was fitted and join our platinum membership scheme which covers the cost of attending the practice every 6 months for examinations with one of the dentists and every 3 months for hygiene care to maintain the health, function and appearance of your dental treatment and whole mouth. With our platinum membership scheme worldwide accident and emergency cover as well as routine X-rays are included. As a further bonus members receive a 5% discount towards further dental treatments. Terms and conditions apply. Please speak to a member of our reception team for further information and registration. Membership each month is limited and we recommend registering early.
The patient remains medically healthy especially relating to conditions affecting the bone.
- No damage has occurred as a consequence of further dental treatment, undue care or trauma.
- Our guarantee does not cover infections, breakages and any other issues with the underlying teeth that the work is fitted on.
- Normal wear and tear damage and the damage from grinding teeth and other para functional habits are specifically excluded from any guarantee. This also includes not wearing a night guard when advised to wear one by your dentist every night to protect the restorations.
- No balance remains outstanding on the patients account.
- Failure is not the result of tooth decay or gum issues.
- There has not been any breakdown in the professional relationship or communication between the practice team and the patient such as, but not limited to, threatening behaviour, physical or verbal abuse and vandalism.