Do you want a beautiful whiter smile today?The Pola Advanced Tooth Whitening System gives you a fast whiter smile. An instant whiter smile boosts your self image and confidence.
How does it work?
The Pola Day treatment is a take home do-it-yourself kit to be applied to your teeth in the comfort of your own home.
Steps that your dental professional and yourself will perform on your teeth:
- An impression of your teeth is taken by your dental professional.
- A perfectly formed tray is made for you to take home with your own kit of pola day.
- Brush and floss teeth. Take a syringe out of the kit. Remove the cap and insert a dispensing tip by twisting it securely onto the syringe.
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for the teeth undergoing treatment.
- Seat the tray with the gel around your teeth.
- Wipe away any excess gel on the gums with your finger, a tissue or a dry soft tooth brush.
- After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water to avoid thermal sensitivity.
- Brush teeth. Repeat the procedure as instructed by your dental professional
What is tooth whitening?
Tooth whitening is the process by which the discolorations of the enamel are
How long will it last?
This will depend on the patient, and the patient’s oral habits. The average
person will require periodic touch ups once or twice a year.
Is the treatment safe?
Yes. Clinical studies have shown that bleaching under the supervision of a
dental professional is safe for teeth and gums. Your dental professional will
advise you on how to use the Pola Day take home kit.
What causes teeth to discolor?
There are many causes of tooth discoloration. Some of the most common include
the consumption of highly colored foods (beetroot, candy etc) and drinks
(coffee, sodas, red wine). Antibiotics consumed at an early age, natural aging,
smoking and trauma can also add to discoloration.
What is the taste?
A pleasant spearmint flavour.
Are there any side effects?
For the majority of patients there are none. However, some will experience
temporary sensitivity (dull or sharp) on the teeth and/or gums. This will
subside after several hours of stopping the treatment. The wear times can be
shortened or made less frequent or topical desensitizing toothpaste or gel can
be used. Abstain from carbonated drinks, citrus foods and beverages to avoid
sensitivity for a few hours after treatment.
Are there any long term effects?
Dental professional’s have been using peroxide whitening for over 50 years and
there have been no known long term adverse effects
Are my teeth more easily stained now that they
have been whitened?
No, the chance of staining your teeth are not increased once they have been
whitened, if you follow the post treatment care instructions sheet given by
your dental professional.
Will my crowns, veneers and fillings get whiter?
No, only your natural teeth will.
Watch the video and find out more information here https://parrockdental.co.uk/teeth-whitening-kent-gravesend/#top